Each person reacts differently to life circumstances and the resulting stress according to their levels of coherence and resilience. Use this list to assess your stress level and its impact on your well-being. Is it time to ACT?
Low stress levels
- I feel well.
- I am able to relax.
- Physical activity brings me pleasure.
- Increasing pressure enhances my performance.
- My thinking is clear and I learn easily.
- I am able to say “No”.
- Others see me as adaptable and approachable.
- Others see me as energized and successful.
Moderate stress levels
- I feel driven, hyperactive, and restless.
- I tend to make snap decisions but with errors.
- I feel over-burdened but can still say “No”.
- I often feel tired but am taking steps to recover.
- I often try to squeeze a few extra drops out of my performance.
- Discipline, fitness, social pressure and stimulants play a greater role in my ability to perform.
- My sleep is just about adequate.
- Others see me as tired yet successful.
High stress levels
- I don’t think as clearly as I used to.
- I feel irritable and “on edge”.
- I complain and grumble regularly.
- I work longer hours but get less done.
- I have repeated minor ailments, aches and pains.
- I am exhausted, have poor endurance and my work/life balance is suffering.
- I am unable to distinguish the essential from non-essential.
- I have sleep problems.
- I feel like I’m l operating in survival mode.
- I accept excessive burdens and see them as inevitable.
If you find yourself in the Low stress level category, congratulations! You are successful at building and maintaining your level of vitality and resilience. Know that you can build on the vitality and the resilience level you currently have. I can help you enhance and sustain even higher levels of well-being and performance with a very simple and practical system.
If you are in the moderate or high stress categories, it is possible to turn this situation around quickly by incorporating a simple and practical system that will help you transform your level of vitality and general well-being.
This is your life, make the most of it!
In between my coaching, workshops and speaking schedule, I carve out a few free strategy sessions each month. If you would like a complimentary strategy session simply click here to review what a strategy session entails and to answer a short pre-qualifying questionnaire.
Certified Life Transformation Consultant, Coach and Corporate Trainer
Marylene is a Certified Life Transformation Consultant, Coach and Corporate Trainer with Brave Thinking® and HeartMath® Institutes, premier training centers for transformational coaching in California. She also holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Communications and Change Management and a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Human Resources Administration.
Through her professional career and track record of over 20 years as a Coach, Human Resources Professional and Executive leader and Change Management expert in medium and large corporations, Marylène shares her know-how & proficiencies through inspiring workshops and in-depth, scientifically validated and reliable transformational coaching programs, tools and technologies.
Marylene’s passion is to help leaders and teams empower their work and purpose and to improve the health and well-being of their employees. Her workshops and programs focus on transforming the vitality of people and organizations through scientifically validated tools and techniques and innovative technologies that help develop individual and team resilience and coherence. She also offers individual programs that foster greater self-awareness leading to growth mindsets. As a result, individuals and teams reach new heights in vitality, performance and success.